MD (Germany), Facharzt General and Visceral Surgery (Germany), EBSQ (Europe)
Ingo Kolossa is a Colorectal Surgeon. Ingo graduated from Justus-Liebig-University Giessen Medical School, Germany, in 1996, having spent part of his medical education at the Royal Infirmary Aberdeen, Scotland, and at the University of California at Los Angeles, USA. He completed general surgical training in Cologne, Germany, gaining his specialist accreditation (Facharzt) in 2002.
Ingo has a strong commitment to patient-centred practice and has been very active in programmes for public education and awareness about colorectal problems.
- Laparoscopic colorectal surgery
- Faecal incontinence (e.g. sacral nerve modulation)
- Pelvic floor disorders
- Anorectal disorders including complex fistula-in-ano
- New Zealand Medical Association
- European Society of Coloproctology
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- German Society of Coloproctology
- Professional Association of Coloproctologists of Germany