At the heart of Intus’ surgical program you will find well-trained, experienced general surgeons adept at treating a wide variety of diseases and conditions through open and laparoscopic (keyhole) techniques.
General surgery procedures include:
- Gallstones (Cholecystectomy)
- Hernia repair (incisional, inguinal, umbilical) via a laparoscopic or open approach
- Adhesions (abdominal)
For more information about general surgery please contact us.
As specialised colorectal surgeons we are dedicated to the provision of a range of surgical options for patients with colorectal (bowel) and anorectal diseases and disorders.
Colorectal surgery procedures include:
- Colorectal (large bowel and rectal) cancer (open and Laparoscopic/keyhole techniques)
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Pilonidal sinus
- Haemmorhoids, fistula in ano, anal fissures
- Pelvic floor and rectal prolapse
- Faecal incontinence